HSLC is committed to helping Pennsylvania libraries maximize local funding for library-related products and services. As part of this commitment, HSLC is pleased to announce a new Group Purchasing Program (GPP) for Access PA/POWER Library participants* that will provide substantial discounts for products and services purchased with local (not State) funds. Under the Group Purchasing Program interested participants work directly with the selected vendors for ordering, activation, billing, support, and the acquisition of training materials.
Eligibility for the initial discount pricing and subsequent renewals will be based on HSLC’s annual confirmation to the vendor that Access PA/POWER Library participation continues.
* A participant is defined as having paid the Technical Support Fee for the participants’ current fiscal year.
Discount programs are currently available with:
- AMG Technology LLC
- New Jersey eBook Consortium
- Niche Academy
- Pennsylvania eBook Consortium
- We Count People
If you are an Access PA participant interested in learning more about offers from a vendor, please select a vendor from the list above.
- If you are a vendor interested in participating, please contact Maryam Phillips, HSLC Executive Director.
- If you need to confirm if an institution is an Access PA participant, please use the Access PA Participant Directory.
If you are interested in becoming an Access PA participant, please contact HSLC Support.